Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hockey Fan Gift Ideas


I had a great trouble last days as I had to give a gift to my best friend on his birthday. I was quite confused that what gift should be best for him. Then I remembered that my friend is a huge fan of hockey and loves to gather items related with hockey. It helped me a lot and I gathered a number of gift ideas for him which I want to share with you so you can also gift these items to your hockey-lover friend. So here are some of the gift ideas which I also considered to present them on my friend’s birthday.

Jersey or Shirt

Purchasing a jersey for a hockey fan is a great idea as she/he can wear it at a game or hang it on wall. So buy a blank jersey for your friend or cousin having a team logo on it or you can also get a customized shirt having his/her name on it.

Mini Hockey Stick

Another gift idea is to purchase a mini hockey stick which looks great when it is hung on a wall. Moreover, this gift is not expensive as it costs only $10. If you want to give autographed sticks then you can do this also but this gift may be somewhat expensive as it may cost from $60 to $500 but your friend will love to have a gift like this.

Giving Hockey Puck as Gift

Hockey puck can also be proved as a good gift for a hockey freak. Replica NHL pucks are quite affordable but signed pucks will definitely cost more ranging from $50 to $400.

Hockey Poster

Another inexpensive gift is to give a hockey poster to your friend featuring his/her favorite hockey player. I also gifted a poster to my friend. I was thinking about making a poster at home as I love such things but then my cousin recommended me to use a hockey poster template for this purpose. I used it and found that it was really very useful as I downloaded it, made necessary changes and then gifted it to my friend after getting it printed. Posters make good decorations and a hockey fan may hang them in his room after getting it signed by his/her favorite hockey player. My friend did the same and looked very happy with my gift.

These were some great gift ideas which you can use if you have to present a gift to your friend or cousin who is a fan of hockey. Follow these ideas and make your friends happy with this unique gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment